Sunday, December 22, 2013

Messages are everywhere DAY2


As I  awoke, needing pain meds, I noticed bells and a metal angel hanging on to my bedside lamp stand.As I have been fading in and out, so have my dear friend's visits where they have left symbols of their messages behind. Lili my guru friend made a wrapped copper wire angel wing piece of art, supported energetically with a crystal crusted slab of agate geode.She broke off a section from my cedar tree for me to smell when I returned from the hospital.A small, all brass angel, from an ornament box, now is perched on the metal leaves of the lamp. She blows a trumpet - Gabriele's horn  I  assume.A large hand ringing bell, a forged replica of an obvious ancient time was given to me by my 103 year old mom to hear my calling her. There's a crown is on top of a queens head. A small gold sleigh bell on red satin rope has also shown up on the lamp shade. On the bedside table is an artists mini vase I had to have at a show. A frog sits on it holding visual court, where 3 oils and sticks hold  a healing sensory experience each whiff. Symbolism is everywhere. Messages of encouragement are all around us. It is that "Oneness" I speak of a lot.I believe surrounding ourselves with subliminal messages is common place for us. These symbols, dating back centuries, given by others to me, will make their way into my next piece of art...30 DAYS OF HEALING. Although my hand can't work yet, my mind is already designing the piece.  
Oils of anointment rituals before Christ, Angel Gabriel's horn of freedom, a crown to remind me God is there and  I  am worthy with each ring, wings of protection in this world of friends and the next, a sleigh bell used to inform travelers of others coming, not to collide and finally a frog reminding me life is all about transformation and change is always there. Put it all together and it spells GET WELL from many ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment