Thursday, March 14, 2013

A dream comes true

Over 9 years ago I moved from Maui to Scottsdale, AZ. My guidance was to start a conscious business school that would help mentor women with my knowledge of entrepreneurial biz, marketing, design and bridge how spiritual awareness can be a new way to view business. It was like being from a new planet. I had to move to Oregon to care take my family. I thought that life direction was over. Last year I published my 9 lives book about this amazing business/ spiritual journey and how all I know came from nature. TODAY, thanks to the advancement of technology, this dream will become a reality. In April a site will launch that will mentor women in this natural process of balance for personal, home and business growth. "Camp Passionista" will be a virtual space to hang out, be inspired, learn, chill out, try creative ideas...and never leave your chair. WE can now be the "PASSIONISTA of our brand. Stay posted. I will final get to teach what I learned - nature has 4 laws and our success depends on our knowledge of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment