Friday, March 29, 2013

Office Design Barnyard Hello

I know I'm pushing Spring in Oregon, but if it's Easter, it has to be Spring in my mind. That means it's time to change my seasonal office look. It is time to wake up to a cheery look, even if it is still raining. What is so great about a home office/ studio or nook that is your own...you are the boss. No one telling you, you can't have a plant on your desk. IT'S TIME TO  JUICE-UP that office feeling. What is friendlier than a country feeling. I looked around, pulled things from my Kat's RESTYLE EMPORIUM store to photograph my ideas for you. I love staging a photo shoot. I find that your theme is right in front of you. It is the things you love the most.

COUNTRY IS EASY
Crocks hold flowers, make a good lamp. My wire utensil rack is perfect for scissors, tape, hole punches etc. Those coffee, tea a flour canisters, collecting dust, are wonderful for dry erase "stuff" DVD and CD blanks (round?). An egg basket or wooden tray makes a great in box. My old wire milk create now holds my "DO TODAY" folders. Mason jars are for assorted pens, markers. My Germany egg cups have paperclips, stamps file folder clips now. That retired recipe box is great for index cards, note pads or business cards not yet filed. My antique school bell acts as a paper weight. An old picnic table cloth set my color theme. In 20 minutes, I had a new look, recycled more goodies and feel a freshness when I walk in now to write this blog. CHANGE IS PROGRESS. Using items you have a history with is "Passionista Six-Sense Styling".

 
 
PLAY, HAVE FUN, JUICE-UP YOUR OFFICE TODAY


 

No comments:

Post a Comment