Sunday, March 17, 2013

Swimming with turtles

I think next to being an actor where you can recreate a fantasy life, being an artist is the next best thing. I'm getting ready for my one woman showcase "Pacific Passion" in Newport, Oregon. Yesterday was recalling being with turtles in Maui. As I drew them and designed the water patterns, I recalled the coolness of the ocean and the exhilaration I got when I realized I had entered their world. In the land of creativity, you get to create anything. Turtle's power is to remember to step to the plate, know who you are internally and, only when you are ready, pop out to seek what you deserve. 2 Green turtles is about sharing that inner knowledge. I am ready to "Pop out" and find the world of the painter in wax (Encaustic)

No comments:

Post a Comment