Friday, March 15, 2013

Juice-UP and PLUG IN

Juice -UP to creativity, PLUG IN to technology is every woman's biz battle cry today. Stop fighting, start joining the "Passionista" way. Use your Passion Q's -qualities & creativity as the focus. If you sell, FAST track to webology is a must. This blog & my camp site, PLUG-IN Café series, will be written from a new creative approach - design (and enjoy) your site. I'll show the pitfalls, upgrades and successes - I'll tell all. I decided we need to be mentors in this process together. Think of a site as clay, moldable and your creation. Each page reflects your passion process. It has your energy and attraction. You can design it with your color, visual sense, say all the things you have envisioned. NOTE It will live long after you...get my drift. Off to my 3 sites - whistle while you work you techno elves.

No comments:

Post a Comment